The tricep kickback helps you target the hard to tone tricep muscles. What does this mean? No more flabby arms.
- Kneel next to the ball.
- Dumbbells are placed on each side of the ball.
- Place your chest and stomach on the ball and grab the weights.
- Lift the arms into a row and then extend the weight out behind the body, making the arm a straight line.
- Keep the elbows into the body and don’t let them move as your extend the weight.
- Bring it back slow and controlled. Keep a neutral neck. Don’t forget to breathe.
Want more Stability Ball Exercises?
Tags: stability_ball, upper_body