This is a great exercise for lower body strength and agility. It encourages the legs to work on a plane that is not a straight line. This challenges both your balance and the way the muscles react in the exercise.
- Start standing a few feet in front of the ball and a few inches to the left of it.
- Now extend the right leg behind you, slightly bent and rest the foot on the ball.
- Now fully extend the right leg out and to the side of your body.
- Your left leg is bending. Bring everything back to the starting position and repeat.
- Do 10 and then switch sides. Make sure to keep the body tall, shoulders back, stomach squeezed and of course, you’re breathing.
Want more Stability Ball Exercises?
Tags: lower_body, stability_ball