This quad stretch is excellent for your thighs! If you are a runner, lifter or hiker, this stretch feels so great and its helps to relieve injury and soreness!
- Start standing tall with the ball a couple of feet behind you (it can be against a wall until you are stable).
- Lift 1 leg back and place the knee on the ball.
- Lift the foot up until you feel a nice stretch in the quad.
- Bend the front leg making sure the knee doesn’t come over the toes.
- Keep the body tall, shoulders back, stomach squeezed and make surey ou are breathing! Hold for 20 seconds and switch sides.
Want more Stability Ball Exercises?
Tags: stability_ball, stretches