The side twist or russian twist is another great oblique exercise and THIS time we are adding weight so the move is twice as effective. Grab a medicine ball and lets get to it!
- Start sitting on the ball with a medicine ball.
- Roll out until the head and shoulders are on the ball.
- Hold the medicine ball straight up.
- Now twist the torso and lower the ball to one side. B
- ring it back up to center and lower it to the other side.
- Make sure to keep the hips still and don’t twist so far it hurts! Do 10 to each side.
Want more Stability Ball Exercises?
Tags: core, stability_ball