This is a classic runner stretch but since it’s on the ball, your core and balance are still challenged!
- Stand with ball in front of you and place both hands on the top of the ball at shoulder width.
- With your left leg extended back, bring the right leg forward, bend it and place it on the ball.
- If you need help with stability, use a dumbbell in front of the ball to stabilize it.
- Hold and feel a stretch in the hamstring, hip flexors and butt.
- Hold for 20 seconds and then switch sides. This is a great stretch after your warmup or after your workout.
Want more Stability Ball Exercises?
Tags: stability_ball, stretches