Core and inner thighs lookout. The prone twist is going to challenge both with the exercise.
- Start kneeling next to the ball.
- Roll out until your feet are on top of the ball.
- Move them to the sides of the ball and squeeze.
- Roll the ball to one side.
- Hold for 2 counts and then roll it to the other side.
- Keep the stomach engaged to prevent a sore lower back. Make sure the body stays in a straight line. There is no graceful way to get out of this move!
Want more Stability Ball Exercises?
Tags: core, lower_body, stability_ball