The medicine ball crunch adds intensity to the already ab challenging stability ball crunch and works those stomach muscles to the grind! Get ready for a workout!
- Sit on the Ball, holding the medicine ball.
- Walk yourself forward and lean back until the middle of your back is in the middle of the workout ball.
- Hold the ball either above your chest or extended over your head.
- Keeping your feet in place, crunch your upper half toward the sky.
- Exhale on your way up. Inhale as you return to your lying position. You really want to isolate your abs so you should feel it in your mid-section.
- Start by doing a set of 10 and work yourself up to 3 sets of 15 reps. When you are done, roll yourself back up to the sitting position.
Want more Stability Ball Exercises?
Tags: core, stability_ball