No more flabby arms with this exercise! The incline tricep extension works your arms in a similar fashion as a standing tricep extension, or french curl, but since you are on an incline – it’s a bit more difficult!
- Start sitting on the ball holding the weights.
- Roll out onto the ball until your back, shoulders and head are on the ball. You are actually going to drop the hips to make this happen
- Hold the weights up overhead.
- Keep the upper arm still, bend the elbows and bring the weights to the side of your head.
- Lift them back up – slow and controlled.