Looking for an upper body strengthener? Look no further than this stability ball incline press! Focusing on your chest and shoulders, this move will separate the men from the boys.
- Start sitting on the ball holding the weights.
- Roll out onto the ball until your back, shoulders and head are on the ball. You are actually going to drop the hips to make this happen
- Now lift the arms straight up over the eyes.
- Lower them, elbows to the side and just below the shoulders.
- Repeat. Squeeze the stomach and keep the movement controlled on the way up and down.
Want more Stability Ball Exercises?
Tags: stability_ball, upper_body