Focusing on the chest and also the back muscles, the incline flye is a great upper body workout.
- Start sitting on the ball holding the weights.
- Roll out onto the ball until your back, shoulders and head are on the ball. You are actually going to drop the hips to make this happen
- Lift the arms straight up.
- Lower the arms out to the side, don’t arch the back!
- Bring the arms back up overhead. Breathe! Squeeze the stomach and keep the movement controlled on the way up and down.
Want more Stability Ball Exercises?
Tags: stability_ball, upper_body