Another multi-tasking move! Working the entire upper body, this exercise will get you in superstar shape in no time!
- Start sitting on the ball holding the weights.
- Roll out until the head and shoulders are on the ball.
- Lift the weights straight up. Lower them, keeping the elbows soft.
- Bring the arms back up and then lower the weights over head and then pull the arms back to the chest.
- Keep the stomach and hips tight and don’t let the back arch.
Want more Stability Ball Exercises?
Tags: stability_ball, upper_body