Challenging your balance and working your stomach and butt the deadlift or airplane is a challenging stability move. If you can do this move then you are really getting a hand of this stability ball thing.
- Stand tall with feet together and holding the ball in front of you.
- Now lift the right leg and hinge forward – the goal is to have a flat back and leg fully extended.
- But don’t worry, go as far as you can without tipping over and then come back up.
- Do 10 on each side. After 10 on the right side, lift the left leg.
- Make sure to squeeze the stomach and butt to keep your balance and don’t forget to breathe!
Want more Stability Ball Exercises?
Tags: core, lower_body, stability_ball