This was one of my favorite moves from a sculpt class in CA a few years ago. It combines the bench press/chest press with a crunch! Brilliant – you are using the weight and all of your upper body control to execute the move.
- Start sitting on the ball holding the weights.
- Walk feet forward and roll down the ball until only your head and shoulders are on the ball.
- Squeeze the butt so that the butt doesn’t droop.
- Keep the hands out to the side of your chest.
- Bring the arms up to meet each other – don’t let the weights touch.
- Now crunch to the ceiling.
- Return to the ball. Bring the weights back down. Make sure to keep squeezing that butt and abs. Keep the elbows out to the sides.
Want more Stability Ball Exercises?
Tags: core, stability_ball, upper_body